Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Section view line in drawing

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Luca.Marcante
336 Views, 3 Replies

Section view line in drawing

Good morning all,

I was trying to modify the style of the "section view line" but it looks it's almost impossible (for me) to do that.

I was also trying to find a way to modify the thickness/lenght of the two dashes at the end of the section line but same thing, no success.

I almost customize all the lines, but no way to channge this one. Someone could give me some tips about where to put hands on ?

Thank you very much!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
mdavis22569
in reply to: Luca.Marcante

You can it via the layer standard that it's on .... Go to Annotate and see what Layer you have it on. Make a new one ..move it to a different on ... thinks like that

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Message 3 of 4
Cadmanto
in reply to: Luca.Marcante

Luca,

Unfortunately, these are the only options available at the moment.

edit.JPG

This has been talked about in the past.  Feel free to search the Inventor IdeaStation to see if anyone has already created an idea that speaks to what you are trying to do, or create one yourself.  If you do link this thread to it as well as a link to the idea back here.

check.PNGIf this solved your issue please mark this posting "Accept as Solution".

Or if you like something that was said and it was helpful, Kudoskudos.PNG are appreciated. Thanks!!!! Smiley Very Happy

New EE Logo.PNG

Inventor.PNG     vault.PNG

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
(Colossians 3:23-25)

Message 4 of 4
enderli
in reply to: Cadmanto

I found this at ideas forum. Please vote for it if you find it useful:

https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/inventor-ideas/add-options-to-define-section-line-ends-appearance-in-...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report