Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Section mark text

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
schnautza
458 Views, 8 Replies

Section mark text

I'd like to further customize the text for section titles. The first line of text "SECTION A-A" will be one size and the second line "SCALE: 1" = 1'-0"" would be a smaller size. The first line should be underlined. Please give us some options to set up some better defaults here.
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
Cadmanto
in reply to: schnautza

If you are looking for Autodesk to give you more in the form of customizing this area, ytou should place this in the Inventor IdeaStation.

check.PNGIf this solved your issue please mark this posting "Accept as Solution".

Or if you like something that was said and it was helpful, Kudoskudos.PNG are appreciated. Thanks!!!! Smiley Very Happy

New EE Logo.PNG

Inventor.PNG     vault.PNG

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
(Colossians 3:23-25)

Message 3 of 9
schnautza
in reply to: Cadmanto

Shoot, I thought I was already there. I thought I clicked "submit new idea". I'll move to over there now.
Message 4 of 9
GSE_Dan_A

See picture below...Section Text Help.jpg

GSE Consultants Inc.
Windsor, ON. Canada
Message 5 of 9
GSE_Dan_A
in reply to: GSE_Dan_A

Section Text Help2.jpg

Styles Editor-> Select your Standard and then go to the View Preferences Tab.  Select Section from View Type Drop Down.  Click the Pencil.  Edit the template text of how you want the Section Text to look (in your case Underline Section X-X with scale at a smaller text size).  Click OK and then Done.

GSE Consultants Inc.
Windsor, ON. Canada
Message 6 of 9
schnautza
in reply to: GSE_Dan_A

OK, I found that...now how do I make this left justified? That option is greyed out.
Message 7 of 9
GSE_Dan_A

Ahhh the mysteries of Inventor... I have no clue on how to get those options available.

The only work-around is to manually Left Justify the text once you place your Section Line.

GSE Consultants Inc.
Windsor, ON. Canada
Message 8 of 9
Cadmanto

No problem.  What I would do is post a link to this thread in the idea, then the link to the idea back here in this thread.

check.PNGIf this solved your issue please mark this posting "Accept as Solution".

Or if you like something that was said and it was helpful, Kudoskudos.PNG are appreciated. Thanks!!!! Smiley Very Happy

New EE Logo.PNG

Inventor.PNG     vault.PNG

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
(Colossians 3:23-25)

Message 9 of 9
rhasell

Hi

See the following fix, I had the same Justification issue.

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Inventor-General-Discussion/View-Label-Default-Position-Orientation/m-...

Reg
Please Accept as a solution / Kudos

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report