Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SaveToJpeg lineweight...?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
154 Views, 3 Replies

SaveToJpeg lineweight...?

Dear All, This is a great tool, but the result displays no lineweigth, anyone has an idea on how to make the lineweight get through? I use CutePDF and lineweight get through, problem is I wanna add some arrows and text myself and u can't do that to a PDF. Any thought? Jake
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Possible workaround: Use GSVIEW to view your PDF. Convert it to JPG and then add what you need. -- Rui "Jake Handy" wrote in message news:40835d76$1_2@newsprd01... > Dear All, > This is a great tool, but the result displays no lineweigth, anyone has an > idea on how to make the lineweight get through? I use CutePDF and lineweight > get through, problem is I wanna add some arrows and text myself and u can't > do that to a PDF. Any thought? > > Jake > >
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

Hmm, kinda too messy don't you think?... Maybe I'll just save as my IDW to xxxxcomments.idw then add the necessary comments with leader text or balloon then save to PDF. So there's nothing you can do bout SaveToJpeg huh?.... "Rui Vaz" wrote in message news:408362d3$1_1@newsprd01... > Possible workaround: > > Use GSVIEW to view your PDF. Convert it to JPG and then add what you need. > > -- > Rui > > > "Jake Handy" wrote in message > news:40835d76$1_2@newsprd01... > > Dear All, > > This is a great tool, but the result displays no lineweigth, anyone has an > > idea on how to make the lineweight get through? I use CutePDF and > lineweight > > get through, problem is I wanna add some arrows and text myself and u > can't > > do that to a PDF. Any thought? > > > > Jake > > > > > >
Message 4 of 4
tmack

I would goto http://www.cbliss.com/inventor/iCode/
and download the save to jpg program. You can then click on tools then select Export as .jpg and this wll save you a lot of time and problems.
-Travis

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report