Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Save As AutoCad DWG - Issue

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
432 Views, 3 Replies

Save As AutoCad DWG - Issue

None of the other issues I found were the same when searching the boards.  But when I Save Copy As or Export to DWG, this is what shows in my ACAD:

Save As ACAD.PNG

the text doesn't keep it's "shrink to fit" from IV to ACAD.  Also, look at the valves on the assembly.  The revolved cuts I made on the valve shows up like this on all my exports or save as.  Anyone seen this behavior before?

Products are all on SP1.  I even uninstalled and reinstalled the SPs to no avail.  Any help is appreciated.

Edit: Revolved cuts, not chamfers

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
hosford
in reply to: Anonymous

I have seen both. my assumption is the artifacts you see coming from your valves are due to the display card. The text is a bit of a pain, I assume if it is tied down in inventor it will not move in autocad, another pain.

Thaddeus Hosford
NUC9i9QNX i9-9980HK, Win 10 Pro 64
Nvidia GTX 1650
Inventor 2021
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: hosford

Well, that's no good.  I have a nice size drawing packet that I need to get to a customer today.  Going through all the drawings to fix this is a big waste of time.

I tried changing all the hardware settings to see if they work, nothing changed.....sigh

Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

OK, heard back from Autodesk on this issue.  See link below for fix.  Doesn't help on the title block issue, but I can deal with that...

http://beinginventive.typepad.com/being-inventive/2013/01/lines-in-the-view-are-stretched-after-conv...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report