Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saintary Pipe? Last call.....

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
coreyparks
517 Views, 5 Replies

Saintary Pipe? Last call.....

So there is no one out there that uses sanitary piping with the tube & pipe in Inventor?  Anything anyone may have, content center, iParts , etc would be greatly appreciated.  I need to get this working with the tube & pipe in Inventor Pro and if I had something I could start from it would be a huge help.  Any brand would be fine as I could tweak things as needed to match Tri-Clover fittings.  Would you be willing to share?  Pretty please?  I can beg if you like.  Thanks for any and all help.

Please mark this response "Accept as solution" if it answers your question.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Corey Parks
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: coreyparks

Cory.

Contact me privately. I'll give you a call.

djeffrey@teknigroup.com

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous

We use sanitary stuff all the time in Inventor for our food n bev group..   However our stuff is mainly Germany (DIN) fittings and piping so I'm not sure how much these parts would help you.  I would recommend (like we did) opening a catalog and start cranking out necessary parts.   That way you can build them what you need them for and not rely on someone else's modeling requirements.

Message 4 of 6
coreyparks
in reply to: Anonymous

That's what I am guessing we will be doing but I was hoping to get something from some one out of the content center to see how they set thier parts up at least.  I have never added anything like this to the content center and have a feeling my chances of screwing it up the first time are pretty good.  We use tri-Clovers tri-clamp connections for most of our stuff, we run dairy products.  If someone had something I could just put in and use it would be awsome but a roadmap, something similar that I can look at, could show me the way as well.

Please mark this response "Accept as solution" if it answers your question.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Corey Parks
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous

Give me a few days and I will dig up some of the tri-clover stuff we have done.  Contact me at MarkunderscoreLancasteratpalldotcom

Message 6 of 6
NojjyboyUK

Hi,

I am in a similar situation.  We have decided to go down the tri-clover clamp route for the first time and I have no tri-clover libary content for my copy of inventor.

ANy help would be greatly appreciated.

Jon

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report