Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rollback Service Pack

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Craigflo
693 Views, 5 Replies

Rollback Service Pack

Hello,

I was wondering if it is possible to rollback to a previous service pack, I have been told by my supplier that we may have a conflict between our Doc Control package and Inventor 11 SP4, as far as I am aware this is not possible without a full uninstall.

Can anyone assist please.

Regards
Craig F
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
-niels-
in reply to: Craigflo

In "add/remove programs" make sure you check the "display updates" checkbox, i believe you should be able to see the service packs then.

Niels van der Veer
Inventor professional user & 3DS Max enthusiast
Vault professional user/manager
The Netherlands

Message 3 of 6
sl
Explorer
in reply to: Craigflo

This shows me the Revit updates applied, but I am unable to uninstall - any further advice would be greatful. 

Message 4 of 6
mdavis22569
in reply to: sl

@sl you realize this is a really old message? 

Are you needing to roll back / uninstall an update?

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Message 5 of 6
sl
Explorer
in reply to: mdavis22569

Hi Michael, 

thanks for your response. We need to uninstall an update, as we're not in a position to have all the team updated to the latest .3 update for Revit 2018 - so need to uninstall update 3 of some machines. 

thanks

Message 6 of 6
mdavis22569
in reply to: sl

You'd probably be better posting on the Installation forum vs Inventor.

However for this .. you'll likely need to uninstall it as  and download 2018 again. Just not updating it.

Probably won't find 2018.2 unless you have it ... as it's expired:

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/revit-products/downloads/caas/downloads/content/autodesk-revi...

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report