Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

right click menu transparency & DPI scaling

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
478 Views, 2 Replies

right click menu transparency & DPI scaling

two questions.   

1. Is there any way to turn off the menu transparency of the right click menu?  I find it highly annoying in drawings seeing hazy black lines behind text I am reading
  2. Is there any way to get inventor to work properly with windows dpi scaling?   It is quite useful to have windows display text a skosh larger than normal but inventor is completely unusable with that option enabled.  text on toolbars disappears and the zoom/pan/orbit goes from fluid to jumpy and useless.   

thanks

Greg

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
blair
in reply to: Anonymous

If there is a setting for the RMB/Marking Menu transparency, it's not quickly accesable. I switched from the 100% to 125% and didn't find any problems. Running at 106% I did notice my system response in Inventor much slower in posting up the windows and executing commonds. The Icons seem to take longer to activate "depress".

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: blair

Yep.  it appears that non-stock dpi scaling messes it up.  it is a pity that it worked fine with 2010 (we did a large jump recently in versions)...   

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report