Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revolve interface is missing after dual-monitor setup

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
PolemEngineering
178 Views, 2 Replies

Revolve interface is missing after dual-monitor setup

The engineers in my company all working with 2 monitors. Last week one monitor gets broken so that particularly workstation temporally had one monitor.

I know the problem with a multi-monitor setup is that after changing the setup not all windows are visible on the existing screen(s). Fortunately most screens can be attached to the mousepointer and dragged to a vissible part of the screen. (ALT + Spacebar, M, cursor left or right).

With the new monitor in place I thought I had restored the setup, but the revolve interface is still missing. Only the simplyfied interface is visible.

The problem is that the missing windows cann't be activated and therefor not be moved.

Does anyone has a suggestion...

Thanks in advance

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
dlmsdm1
in reply to: PolemEngineering

I have had the issue before as well. I switched my main screen to find the missing pop out, then moved it, and switched main screens back. May not work for you, but did for me. Good luck,

Message 3 of 3
mrattray
in reply to: dlmsdm1

@dlmsdm1 wrote:

I have had the issue before as well. I switched my main screen to find the missing pop out, then moved it, and switched main screens back. May not work for you, but did for me. Good luck,

Same here.

Mike (not Matt) Rattray

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report