Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revision Table

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
325 Views, 3 Replies

Revision Table

Basically, i insert a revision table into a drawing that has 4 separate sheet formats, so i insert it on page one AFTER selecting 'entire sheet' on the options for the table. The table then does not copy onto any of the other pages, whether they are the same or different sheet formats.

Please help me resolve this. 

Thanks

Huw

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
salariua
in reply to: Anonymous

The Table Scope "Entire Drawing" ensures that the same table will be shown on all sheets rather than having a separate revision table (different info in it) on each one.

The "Active sheet" creates a rev table on current sheet and each sheet will have different revision tables.

You do need to copy it to each sheet but it will show same info.

Adrian S.
blog.ads-sol.com 

AIP2012-2020 i7 6700k AMD R9 370
Did you find this reply helpful ?
If so please use the Accepted Solutions or Like button - Thank you!
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: salariua

I am trying to ge the same table onto each sheet but it won't allow me to do it even though i have selected 'entire drawing'

Message 4 of 4
dan_inv09
in reply to: Anonymous

Do you still have the first one?

I think you may be creating a new "Entire Drawing" revision table rather than converting your old one. I think the "Active Sheet" one is stuck on its own.

If you place a new table on the sheet with the old one it will reflect what's in the ones on the other sheets.

Then you can copy and paste from the one sheet rev. table to the whole drawing one.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report