Inventor General Discussion

Distinguished Contributor
rmerlob
Message 1 of 3 (560 Views)
Accepted Solution

Reset face color overrides?

560 Views, 2 Replies
12-20-2011 06:10 AM

Theres still not a way to reset all face´s color to ´´as feature´´? I can only seem to find old threads with no solution.

I really dont want to control click every surface someone before me manually changed, mb some VBA code ?

Thanks

RM

Hi rmerlob,

If you are using Inventor 2010 or later, you can expand the Solid Bodies folder in the browser and then right-click on the body and choose Properties. There you can set the color to As Part or to a specific color, and then use the Strip Overides button to reset any color overrides present.

I hope this helps.
Best of luck to you in all of your Inventor pursuits,
Curtis
http://inventortrenches.blogspot.com

*Expert Elite*
Curtis_Waguespack
Message 2 of 3 (544 Views)

Re: Reset face color overrides?

12-20-2011 08:35 AM in reply to: rmerlob

Hi rmerlob,

If you are using Inventor 2010 or later, you can expand the Solid Bodies folder in the browser and then right-click on the body and choose Properties. There you can set the color to As Part or to a specific color, and then use the Strip Overides button to reset any color overrides present.

I hope this helps.
Best of luck to you in all of your Inventor pursuits,
Curtis
http://inventortrenches.blogspot.com

solution.png  Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or  Kudos button below.

Distinguished Contributor
rmerlob
Message 3 of 3 (538 Views)

Re: Reset face color overrides?

12-20-2011 08:58 AM in reply to: Curtis_Waguespack

Wow, thanks.

Really.

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.