Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rectangles without any Parallel & Perpendicular & Horizotal Constraints.

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
BeKirra
543 Views, 2 Replies

Rectangles without any Parallel & Perpendicular & Horizotal Constraints.

In sketech mode (Inventor 2014), I drawn a rectangle but found there are no any Parallel & Perpendicular & Horizotal Constraints in the rectangle.

It only heppens today.

I have checked the settings in the "skecth" or "part" tab in "Options" but found nothing to do with it.

Your helps are much appreciated.

Please mark "Accept as Solution" and "Like" if my reply resolves the issue and it will help when others need helps.
= ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ =
A circle is the locus of a cursor, starting and ending at the same point on a plane in model space or in layout such that its distance from a given coordinates (X,Y) is always constant.
X² + Y² = C²
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
johnsonshiue
in reply to: BeKirra

Hi! It sounds like Constraint Persistence option is turned off. Hover the cursor to "Constraint Persistence" option in Constraint section -> press it. After that, the newly created rectangle should have appropriate constraints.

Thanks!

Johnson Shiue (johnson.shiue@autodesk.com)
Software Test Engineer
Message 3 of 3
BeKirra
in reply to: johnsonshiue

Exactly!

Thank you so much.

Please mark "Accept as Solution" and "Like" if my reply resolves the issue and it will help when others need helps.
= ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ =
A circle is the locus of a cursor, starting and ending at the same point on a plane in model space or in layout such that its distance from a given coordinates (X,Y) is always constant.
X² + Y² = C²

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report