Inventor General Discussion

Inventor General Discussion

zcohenld
Message 11 of 12 (216 Views)

Re: Ray tracing wont work

09-01-2012 09:01 AM in reply to: zcohenld

Exactly why I'm so confused. If you look at the video above, when I click on ray tracing it will start, but then fail, then after that it simply doesnt let me click the ray tracing button. It worked just fine before I reimaged my computer, but now wont, even though I havent changed anything.

Employee
Xun.Zhang
Message 12 of 12 (173 Views)

Re: Ray tracing wont work

11-20-2012 07:18 PM in reply to: zcohenld

Sorry for late update, from the data, there is no big issue with your machine, please try to repair Inventor in Contorl panel -> Uninstall a program -> Inventor -> repair, if it make no sanse, please try to uninstall first, then reinstall again for repair, it could be a regedit issue, but I am not sure which one is broken.

Xun Zhang
Software QA Engineer
Inventor Quality Assurance Team
Autodesk, Inc.
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.