Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Toolip"

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Niftythang
232 Views, 3 Replies

"Toolip"

To whom it may concern;

Found typo in my Autodesk Inventor Professional 2014 64-Bit Edition Build:222, Release SP1 Update 2 - Date Tue 12/10/2013

Application Options - General - Toolip appearance.  I'm guessing this should be tooltips? Sorry if it has been covered in the past.

Thanks, that is all.

Autodesk_Inventor_Professional_2014.png

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
mrattray
in reply to: Niftythang

I wonder how many times people have looked at that menu and not noticed.

Edit: Also, bug (and other defect) reports can be submitted diectly using this link: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/item?id=1073063&siteID=123112

Mike (not Matt) Rattray

Message 3 of 4
Yijiang.Cai

You are correct! And we could see the same issue in R2014, but it looks correct in R2015.
Thanks,
River Cai

Inventor Quality Assurance Team
Autodesk, Inc.
Email: River-Yijiang.Cai@autodesk.com
Message 4 of 4
BeKirra

"Toolip" - It is not English, it is Egnlish. Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

Please mark "Accept as Solution" and "Like" if my reply resolves the issue and it will help when others need helps.
= ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ =
A circle is the locus of a cursor, starting and ending at the same point on a plane in model space or in layout such that its distance from a given coordinates (X,Y) is always constant.
X² + Y² = C²

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report