Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"DBxBridge has stopped working" when Importing dxf/dwg to skech

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
z.baczo
432 Views, 2 Replies

"DBxBridge has stopped working" when Importing dxf/dwg to skech

Hi,

I'm trying to import a dxf or dwg file into a sketch and I get the DBxBridge has stopped working error in 2013 and I get no error but no import in 2014 (the two versions are installed on different machines). 

I tried this: link but it didn't work (or I didn't do it right...).

Can someone help me solve this?

Or worst case scenario, can somebody try and import it and if successful send me a part with the sketch?

Thanks in advance!

Baczó.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Daniela_Koloszko
in reply to: z.baczo

I have attached the file to the case. Please log-in to your subscription account in Saleseforce and download the file from the case attachments.

The error message normally indicates problems with the installation of the product. You can test to log-in the machine with administrator account just to check if the user profile is in cause. If the error appears again, a reinstallation will be best option. Generally when you install Inventor, you should be logged as local administrator of the machine so that Inventor registers correctly with the operating system.

Daniela Koloszko

Message 3 of 3
z.baczo
in reply to: Daniela_Koloszko

Hi.

Thanks for the file with the sketsh.

Meanwhile I reinstalled inventor, but it didn't solve the problem.

Luckily I don't often need to import dwg file into Inventor, but I can see how this could be a problem for someone who actually would use the function.

Baczó.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report