Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick Text Style Change

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
376 Views, 2 Replies

Quick Text Style Change

Hello everyone. I am looking for a quick text change method. If I am in the sketch mode and want to change text to a different style, in other programs I have used I could find a text that I liked, click on it and the command was something like,"copy

style to other text" and you could just click on the text and the parameters would change. Is there anything in Inventor that would allow this quick change without having to go back and edit text every time?

Thanks

Randall

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
johnsonshiue
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi! Unfortunately, there is no concept of global object text style which users can force it to all Inventor text in various contexts. Currently, users can control default Text Style in Drawing and how UI displays in general. This is an interesting request. I am forwarding it o product design for review.

Thanks!

Johnson Shiue (johnson.shiue@autodesk.com)
Software Test Engineer
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: johnsonshiue

I would second the request. At my last company we actually bought a font to use on all of our drawings to kind of "brand" them if you will. So to be able to change all of it at once would be a nice addition.

Joe

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report