Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick Access Toolbar Display?

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
warrenandy
482 Views, 3 Replies

Quick Access Toolbar Display?

I have a user who's QA Toolbar is so light it is hard to see. I have tried to adjust all of his settings and it still looks washed out like it is faded back. Like it does for the inactive icons but with all of them yet lighter...

Any Ideas?

Andrew Warren
Manager, Engineering Services Support
Bridgestone Americas Tire Operations
warrenandy@bfusa.com
andywarrenbc@outlook.com
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
emily.xu
in reply to: warrenandy

Could you please give me a picture for your problem? What is your OS? If window 7 or vista, does change the system theme make any difference?

If my post answers your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button. This helps everyone find answers more quickly!

Emily Xu
Product Support
Message 3 of 4
warrenandy

Windows 7 64-bit, Dell M4600 Precision Workstation Laptop, useing Inventor 2012 Network License. Give me a secound and I will add a pic from the users machine. I am updating the video card right now to see if that will help.

A little background... When I started here in April they gave me that machine brand new. For what ever reason it was actually assigned to my boss and they had ordered me one as well. When my new one came in the gave me it and I gave it back to my boss. He was busy and never used it, then the user who has it now laptop died. So the boss gave it to him bc he has not had a chance to switch to the new machine yet.

When I had it I had not problems... But this morning the user noticed in the drawing environment the screen whold flicker durring drawing creation. I am updating the video card drive hoping that will fix the problem...

QA Toolbar.JPG

Currently the workaround is to put it below the ribbon...

QA Toolbar II.JPG

Andrew Warren
warrenandy@bfusa.com
andywarrenbc@outlook.com
Message 4 of 4
warrenandy

I think it was the video driver, that seems to have fixed it now...

Andrew Warren
warrenandy@bfusa.com
andywarrenbc@outlook.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report