Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question for Studio experts

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
WHolzwarth
275 Views, 2 Replies

Question for Studio experts

Here's a data set, that's been grabbed initially as a STEP file. It looked interseting, and I tried to animate it in Inventor.

At first I set up some Posreps in Modeling environment, that can be switched along from Top to bottom.

After that I went to Studio.

I could fill the brick at the beginning, but when moving along the existing posreps, I couldn't get smooth movement between position "Hebel auf halb" and "Pressen links". There's a sudden jump.

Can anyone do that better?

Thanks

Walter

Walter Holzwarth

EESignature

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
JDMather
in reply to: WHolzwarth

Walter,

Just to be sure - do you realize that motions from Dynamic Simulation environment can be published to Studio environment?

I will have my students take a look at this one in a few weeks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

The CADWhisperer YouTube Channel

EESignature

Message 3 of 3
WHolzwarth
in reply to: JDMather

Good evening once more, Jeffrey

Yes, I know about transfer from DS to Studio.

Why did I use Studio?

- At first, I didn't know, how the whole setup of the CETA-RAM was working. Therefore I've been stepping through Posreps

- I wanted to show the filling of the brick. I don't know, if this can be added to an import into Studio from DS

- I wanted to move my Posreps. As can be seen, that's not perfect. I don't know why, but I've seen many issues in Studio. ADesk, don't think about improvements in rendering. Think about all those bugs in Studio animations

- Looking at DS, transition from assembly environment to DS is mystical. Lots of experiences can happen, and not all are good

For now, I'm thinking, that starting in Studio for this animation is ok. But perhaps we're only at the beginning of new thoughts.

😉 Time will show

Walter

Walter Holzwarth

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums