Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

qr creator for IDW

24 REPLIES 24
SOLVED
Message 1 of 25
fgarcia90
4469 Views, 24 Replies

qr creator for IDW

Hi,

Does anyone knows any QR code creator to use in IDW.

Explaining: having the internet adress and putting it in the creator it creates the image code somewhere in the IDW..

Thanks in advance

FG

24 REPLIES 24
Message 21 of 25
VdVeek
in reply to: fgarcia90

You can find a link in post 15. 

Rob.

Autodesk Inventor 2015 Certified Professional & Autodesk Inventor 2012 Certified Professional.
Message 22 of 25
fgarcia90
in reply to: VdVeek

Hi ROB,

I've place and started you add-in but when I click your icon it appears an arrow with a plus symbol.... and can't do anything more... can you help me?

Message 23 of 25
VdVeek
in reply to: fgarcia90

You need to click a place in your drawing where you want your QR-code to appear, then the text input form will show. It's like placing text in a drawing. I hope it works under Inventor 2014, i haven't tested the addin in that version.

Autodesk Inventor 2015 Certified Professional & Autodesk Inventor 2012 Certified Professional.
Message 24 of 25
fgarcia90
in reply to: VdVeek

It appears that doesn't work, and i've installed the update to acess Visual basic after the first try, but still nothing.
Thanks anyway 🙂
Message 25 of 25

@Curtis_Waguespack wrote:

Hi everyone,

michael.navara was kind enough to share this link to another tool on the Exchange site that can be used to create QR codes:

http://apps.exchange.autodesk.com/INVNTOR/2013/en/Detail/Index?id=appstore.exchange.autodesk.com%3ac...

I hope this helps.
Best of luck to you in all of your Inventor pursuits,
Curtis
http://inventortrenches.blogspot.com

Hi, Curtis. I just looking for such a tool. Want to know does your mentioned tool can let me test QR codes generation functions for free. Any infor would be appreicated.

Love to be loved.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report