Inventor General Discussion

Reply
*Vincas
Message 1 of 4 (72 Views)

Punch in-mm

72 Views, 3 Replies
11-25-2002 03:12 PM
Hi, I have small but very important problem: how to change the measuring
dimmention in punch tool last step(hight, lenght, width...) in documents
settings I changed to the mm, but there is inches. So can I change this
dimention.
Thanks
*Keller, Kent
Message 2 of 4 (72 Views)

Re: Punch in-mm

11-25-2002 03:26 PM in reply to: *Vincas
Try this

Open the ide file, and click on Edit iFeature... if the limit column is
anything but None, I think you will have to change it to none. Then click
on the Values, and change them to mm instead of in. I would then save it as
a new name, so as not to damage the original if there is any problems.


--
Kent Keller
Member of the Autodesk Discussion Forum Moderator Program

http://www.MyMcad.com/KWiK/Mcad.htm

"Vincas" wrote in message
news:E4B01D35BD840D6AA9431DEFB4BAEC0C@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> Hi, I have small but very important problem: how to change the measuring
> dimmention in punch tool last step(hight, lenght, width...) in documents
> settings I changed to the mm, but there is inches. So can I change this
> dimention.
> Thanks
>
>
*Vincas
Message 3 of 4 (72 Views)

Re:

11-25-2002 04:09 PM in reply to: *Vincas
Thanks for help, but my inventor do not like to work with ifeatures, it
crashes very often. well, could you recomend me any tutorials sites on
creating ifeatures, and some libbrary, where I could find more punch
examples.
thanks

"Kent Keller" wrote in message
news:89EB73EF1444F9B63E55B337AD201DD3@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> Try this
>
> Open the ide file, and click on Edit iFeature... if the limit column is
> anything but None, I think you will have to change it to none. Then
click
> on the Values, and change them to mm instead of in. I would then save it
as
> a new name, so as not to damage the original if there is any problems.
>
>
> --
> Kent Keller
> Member of the Autodesk Discussion Forum Moderator Program
>
> http://www.MyMcad.com/KWiK/Mcad.htm
>
> "Vincas" wrote in message
> news:E4B01D35BD840D6AA9431DEFB4BAEC0C@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> > Hi, I have small but very important problem: how to change the measuring
> > dimmention in punch tool last step(hight, lenght, width...) in documents
> > settings I changed to the mm, but there is inches. So can I change this
> > dimention.
> > Thanks
> >
> >
>
>
*Dotson, Sean
Message 4 of 4 (72 Views)

Re:

11-25-2002 11:17 PM in reply to: *Vincas
Introduction to iFeatures

www.sdotson.com

"Vincas" wrote in message
news:smileyvery-happy:7897D9846AA464B0B97E2BB05AF3D26@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> Thanks for help, but my inventor do not like to work with ifeatures, it
> crashes very often. well, could you recomend me any tutorials sites on
> creating ifeatures, and some libbrary, where I could find more punch
> examples.
> thanks
>
> "Kent Keller" wrote in message
> news:89EB73EF1444F9B63E55B337AD201DD3@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> > Try this
> >
> > Open the ide file, and click on Edit iFeature... if the limit column is
> > anything but None, I think you will have to change it to none. Then
> click
> > on the Values, and change them to mm instead of in. I would then save
it
> as
> > a new name, so as not to damage the original if there is any problems.
> >
> >
> > --
> > Kent Keller
> > Member of the Autodesk Discussion Forum Moderator Program
> >
> > http://www.MyMcad.com/KWiK/Mcad.htm
> >
> > "Vincas" wrote in message
> > news:E4B01D35BD840D6AA9431DEFB4BAEC0C@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> > > Hi, I have small but very important problem: how to change the
measuring
> > > dimmention in punch tool last step(hight, lenght, width...) in
documents
> > > settings I changed to the mm, but there is inches. So can I change
this
> > > dimention.
> > > Thanks
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
>
>
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.