Distinguished Contributor
achmidt
Message 1 of 3 (1,439 Views)
Accepted Solution

Publish ipt with decal feature to content center

1439 Views, 2 Replies
09-06-2013 01:29 PM

Hi,

I`m not sure if anyone had this problem. I do have a part with decal feature.  I tried to publish it to my library, and I`m getting a error see below.

Is there anithing I can do to avoid this? Is there any way to break a link with the image or other way around?

Thanks,

Untitled1.pngUntitled.png

Inventor Virtual Parts Addin

http://apps.exchange.autodesk.com/INVNTOR/en/Detail/Index?id=appstore.exchange.autodesk.com%3Avirtualpartsadd-in_windows32and64%3Aen

I've never had to publish a part with decal to the content center, but did you insert the image with the "link" checkbox checked or unchecked?

Image_link.PNG

I believe it's checked by default when you insert images, so try without having it checked.

Hope it helps.

*Expert Elite*
-niels-
Message 2 of 3 (1,398 Views)

Re: Publish ipt with decal feature to content center

09-08-2013 11:16 PM in reply to: achmidt

I've never had to publish a part with decal to the content center, but did you insert the image with the "link" checkbox checked or unchecked?

Image_link.PNG

I believe it's checked by default when you insert images, so try without having it checked.

Hope it helps.

Using IV2014 Pro SP2 - upd.1, Win7-64bit
Distinguished Contributor
achmidt
Message 3 of 3 (1,390 Views)

Re: Publish ipt with decal feature to content center

09-09-2013 05:19 AM in reply to: achmidt

Great! It worked ! Thank you.

Inventor Virtual Parts Addin

http://apps.exchange.autodesk.com/INVNTOR/en/Detail/Index?id=appstore.exchange.autodesk.com%3Avirtualpartsadd-in_windows32and64%3Aen
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.