Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Publish all ipart to content center?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
259 Views, 2 Replies

Publish all ipart to content center?

Wondering if it is good idea to publish all iparts to content center and start using content center from now and on? I have noticed the increase speed in content center after installing 2014. Anyone have any issues in doing so?

Thanks,

Derek Sevier

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
4donwan4
in reply to: Anonymous

I am not a user of the product but from the support standpoint we have not seen any issues that would impact you doing tyhis in the new release. In other words, no reported issues into support with IParts being published to the CC. Also there are supposed to be performance gains in the 2014 release.

Regards,

Don

Message 3 of 3
BLHDrafting
in reply to: Anonymous

I have done this for a large amount of our STANDARD parts. These are parts that will NEVER change. It's just a very handy and fast way of locking stuff away from direct changes. You can still edit the part if it is placed as Custom but not if placed as Standard. If you're a Vault user then you can also set roles to allow.not allow users to be CC Admins/Editors.

Brendan Henderson

Web www.blhdrafting.com.au
Twitter @BLHDrafting

Windows 7 x64 -64 GB Ram, Intel Xeon E5-1620 @ 3.6 GHz
ATI FirePro V7800 2 GB, 180 GB SSD & 1 TB HDD, Inv R2016 PDSU SP1 (Build 210), Vault 2016 Professional Update 1 (Build 21.1.4.0)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report