Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Propeller model

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
420 Views, 5 Replies

Propeller model

Can anyone provide a 3D model of a marine propeller? Preferably a 3-blade CP-propeller with a diameter of approx. 800 mm, but anything will help at this stage (early presentation). Oh, and I'm not on IV8 yet, so it must be IV7, SAT or STEP........just writing here, as the IV7 group seems rather dead... Thanks Peter
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
xavierl
in reply to: Anonymous

here is an autocad 3d dwg of a 600mm dia fixed pitch prop shaft and rudder for a project I did. just scale it up to 800mm dia. the prop is made up of 3d faces.
regards
Frans X Liebenberg
cape town
Message 3 of 6
xavierl

the 3d faces making up the prop blades are warped and dont want to extrude.
best to put a surface in mech desktop on one blade and bring it in as a iges file.
fxliebenberg
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous

Thanks a lot Frans
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous

Seems to me there was a really nice ipt model in the old ICF NG. If you can't find it, post back. Gary "Peter Blazejewicz" wrote in message news:401af02a$1_2@newsprd01... > Can anyone provide a 3D model of a marine propeller? Preferably a 3-blade > CP-propeller with a diameter of approx. 800 mm, but anything will help at > this stage (early presentation). > > Oh, and I'm not on IV8 yet, so it must be IV7, SAT or STEP........just > writing here, as the IV7 group seems rather dead... > > Thanks > Peter > >
Message 6 of 6
Anonymous

Well, I got bored sunday evening, so I whipped one up.... "Gary Cook" skrev i en meddelelse news:401ed3a2_2@newsprd01... > Seems to me there was a really nice ipt model in the old ICF NG. If you > can't find it, post back. > > Gary > > "Peter Blazejewicz" wrote in message > news:401af02a$1_2@newsprd01... > > Can anyone provide a 3D model of a marine propeller? Preferably a 3-blade > > CP-propeller with a diameter of approx. 800 mm, but anything will help at > > this stage (early presentation). > > > > Oh, and I'm not on IV8 yet, so it must be IV7, SAT or STEP........just > > writing here, as the IV7 group seems rather dead... > > > > Thanks > > Peter

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report