Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Program Settings

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
ianmcg
286 Views, 3 Replies

Program Settings

Whenever I open inventor and open an .ipt window everything in it is completely black. I figured out how to change the color of the grid, but the cube in the top right corner is still completely black and when ever I drag my pointer to select a group of lines it is completely black. Also whenever I create a square and extrude it the object is completely black as well. How do I change the settings so that these thing are translucent or a different color?

I have attached a picture of what im trying to explain.
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
mcgyvr
in reply to: ianmcg

Either you have a graphics card/driver problem or you really messed with the color editor... Try going to tool..application options..colors tab and changing to a different color scheme... If that doesn't work try updating your graphics card driver.. And post what card and driver you are using..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269
Message 3 of 4
ianmcg

My graphics card is a NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

More than likely Graphics Card/Driver or memory. Read this and post back
with complete specifications:

http://teknigroup.com/support/Inventor/Howto.html

--
Dennis Jeffrey, Autodesk Inventor Certified Expert

Subscribe to the free "The Creative Inventor Magazine now available at:
http://teknigroup.com/CI-Subscribe-Login.asp

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report