Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with design accelerator. Features not showing

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
rudolfapel
389 Views, 1 Reply

Problem with design accelerator. Features not showing

Im currently working on a student version od inventor 2012 ( proffessional). Im working on a shaft (on design accelerator) and when I add a feature such as a keyway groove or a retaining ring i can see it on the "preliminary view" but when i click accept and inventor builds up the shaft it simply dissapears. I have tried several things, such as closing it, creating a new shaft, adding a different feature ( same result), turning my computer off.

One of the main frustrations i have is that this problem came out suddenly, i was working on inventor and it was working correctly ( showing the features) but suddenyl i tried to edit the shaft and thats where the problem started.

Another important thing to know is that when you edit the shaft using design accelerator you can see( on the preliminary view) that the feature is endeed there.

Thank you very much.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
maleki223
in reply to: rudolfapel

Hi

I had the same problem and solved.

I had set Windows decimal symbols on "/" because of my language. after changing to "." my problem solved.

You can change decimal symbols in ControlPanel

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report