Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem Rendering with Inventor 2011

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
393 Views, 3 Replies

Problem Rendering with Inventor 2011

So I'm trying to render an assembly file I've made and everytime I try, the program stops responding and shuts down.

Anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
JDMather
in reply to: Anonymous

The usual questions.

Service Packs and Hotfixes?

System specs?

Can you reproduce with any assembly, the Tutorials for example?

Is this a new problem, did it work previously?

Can you attach the assembly here?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: JDMather

Sorry, I'm pretty new to all this so I'm about to ask some pretty dumb questions, but what do you mean by Service Packs and Hotfixes?

I'm running Windows 7 64-bit with an Intel Core i7 CPU ~ 2.7 GHz and 4096 MB RAM. I hope that information helps.

Also, what do you mean Can I "reproduce" with any assembly?

I've never tried to render before, so I don't know if this is new or old.

I can't attach my assembly file because it keeps saying it's too large, even when zipped.

Message 4 of 4
blair
in reply to: Anonymous

Periodically Autodesk releases Hot-Fixes and Service Packages to fix known problems with the software, (much like Microsoft does). They can be found here: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/index?siteID=123112&id=2334435&linkID=9242019

It's considered wise and prudent to check this location for Hot-Fixes and Service Pack's and install them.

Your system spec only shows 4Gb of memory for a 64 bit O/S. This would equate to having a 32 bit system with only 3Gb of memory. I would really look at adding/increasing your system's memory.

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report