Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem reading new messages in outlined newsgroup

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
156 Views, 4 Replies

Problem reading new messages in outlined newsgroup

Would have this posted on IV 5.3, 6 & 7 newsgroup, but it may not be readable: My problem here is: I am able to read all messages (new and old) in news://discussion.autodesk.com/autodesk.inventor.8 I am unable to read new messages, same appear as "Message is no longer available on the server" in: news://discussion.autodesk.com/autodesk.inventor.7 news://discussion.autodesk.com/autodesk.inventor.6 news://discussion.autodesk.com/autodesk.inventor.5.3 Please advise Wolfe
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Try resetting the other groups... -- Sean Dotson, PE Autodesk Inventor Certified Expert http://www.sdotson.com Check the Inventor FAQ for most common questions www.sdotson.com/faq.html ----------------------------------------------------------------------- "Wolfe" wrote in message news:3fdf7a20$1_7@statler... > Would have this posted on IV 5.3, 6 & 7 newsgroup, but it may not be > readable: > > My problem here is: > I am able to read all messages (new and old) in > news://discussion.autodesk.com/autodesk.inventor.8 > > > I am unable to read new messages, same appear as "Message is no longer > available on the server" in: > news://discussion.autodesk.com/autodesk.inventor.7 > news://discussion.autodesk.com/autodesk.inventor.6 > news://discussion.autodesk.com/autodesk.inventor.5.3 > > > Please advise > Wolfe > >
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

You will have to reset the newsgroups. Right click on the group in the Folders window and choose properties, Then go to the Local File tab and hit reset. They should now be able to download messages again. You will loose all old message bodies by doing this, but you can re download them if you want. -- Kent "Wolfe" wrote in message news:3fdf7a20$1_7@statler... > Would have this posted on IV 5.3, 6 & 7 newsgroup, but it may not be > readable: > > Wolfe > >
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

Thanks Kent, Had a number of messages categorized as watch, have to relocate same again. But at least I can see the messages. Merry Christmas Wolfe "Kent Keller" wrote in message news:3fdf8f80$1_6@statler... > You will have to reset the newsgroups. Right click on the group in the Folders window and > choose properties, Then go to the Local File tab and hit reset. They should now be able > to download messages again. You will loose all old message bodies by doing this, but you > can re download them if you want. > > -- > Kent > > > "Wolfe" wrote in message news:3fdf7a20$1_7@statler... > > Would have this posted on IV 5.3, 6 & 7 newsgroup, but it may not be > > readable: > > > > Wolfe > > > > > >
Message 5 of 5
jurgen_eco

This will be solved in the next release or Sp1....;o)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report