Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PROBLEM ON 2D DRAWING Level of detail changes to "all disabled" INVENTOR 2011

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
adelgado
403 Views, 3 Replies

PROBLEM ON 2D DRAWING Level of detail changes to "all disabled" INVENTOR 2011

Hello,

I have a terrible problem!

When I open an assembly 2D drawing, it opens with no views and any indications. Views appear with "all disabled" level of detail. It has changed automaticly and when I change to "Main" level of detail, it shows correctly views but all work I've done with notes and messures has dissapeared.

If there any way to open it with all views in Main level of detail activated by defect? (not posponing updates on open)

Thank you all!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
jozef.dubaj
in reply to: adelgado

Hello,

Did it happen only once with a particular idw? Or can you reproduce it with any other idw? If it is just the particular idw with the assembly, would you upload the dataset so we may check the problem.

Thank you!

-Jozef

Message 3 of 4
ken_kaiser
in reply to: adelgado

I am having a similar issue with the LOD changing to whatever the IAM's LOD was set to.

Is there a resolution for the IDW drawing view not changing LOD?

Message 4 of 4
blair
in reply to: ken_kaiser

Not sure why you are having this problem, but LOD is primarly designed to reduce the memory foot print of your model while working in the modeling eviroment.

You really should be looking at View-Rep for work with drawings as this is what it is designed for.

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report