Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem exporting text from Inventor to CAD

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
sistcon
258 Views, 0 Replies

Problem exporting text from Inventor to CAD

Hi, I have a very annoying problem.. Let me explain it to you, so maybe together we can solve.

I am designing the templates files for my company in Inventor PRO 2014(Up-To date), the template file are in DWG (inventor).

First I create the border, then the title block, and next I added all the texts fields that will be manually filled for each job.

Something like this is the final result.. (All is in spanish)

Rotulo deseado.png

Once I finished all the details, I exported the templeate directly to .DWG (Autocad 2014) to see the final result. And here came the first problem, in the bottom picture, you can see the same titlebox in Autocad. Please notice that the lower date is much larger than the original in Inventor..

Como queda en Inventor2.png

And here is the options of each text box in inventor

Como queda en Inventor3.png

After several attempts I notice that the only difference is in the "space line" option, when I set in "single Line" or "Unica"(Green), the text is larger when I pass it to Autocad, but when is set to "Exactly" or "Exactamente" (Red), the text is converted correctly... Also notice that in the autocad details of each text box, there are difference from each other, and only the right one is using the correct Style "Texto de Nota (ISO)", the other is using "Estilo de texto294", that I really dont know what is it.

And in second place is that all the blanck space (-), once they are converted , they are placed not in the center of the box , but slightly to the top..

Please, tell me if I am doing something wrong or have any idea of how to fix it.

Thanks to all Inventor Users.

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report