Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing tutorials

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
L103i050S
305 Views, 3 Replies

Printing tutorials

I don't know about other people but I like having tutorials printed on paper. I like being able to simultaneously look at instruction A and instruction B. It's easy to compare instructions and understand the workflow. I don't much like looking at monitor A and then getting to monitor B to see another instruction. Plus my computer that is loaded with AutoDesk never touches the internet. I don't like skipping back and forth between computers to do things.

What I have been doing is making screenshots of AutoCad Electrical tutorials, pasting the screenshots into Paint, doing a little cropping of the jpegs, saving the jpegs and inserting them into a Word document as pictures. The Word document is then printed and I have a chopped up amateur version of what I wish AutoDesk would provide. It sure wouldn't be hard for Autodesk to provide a download that could be printed at Kinkos or anywhere handy for people that don't have local printers.

If anybody wants the chopped up amateur version of the AutoCad Electrical tutorials let me know and I can post the Word files that I have produced so far. I sure wish AutoDesk would have done this already.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
L103i050S
in reply to: L103i050S

There ought to a way to download something printable from what is provided. If there is a way I haven't found it.

Message 3 of 4
L103i050S

Figured it out. Click on the topic in the Wiki Help tutorial. There is a place you can find to right click and print frame as a pdf. The pdf can be saved and printed. Lots easier than messing with screenshots.

Message 4 of 4
Cadmanto

You should also be able to copy and past them into a word document and print them as well as save them for future reference.

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
(Colossians 3:23-25)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report