Inventor General Discussion

Reply
*Dotson, Sean
Message 1 of 5 (30 Views)

Printing Bleed Thru Issue

30 Views, 4 Replies
11-03-2002 09:16 PM
Had a presentation Friday. Several people noticed the hidden lines that
bled through on the prints. Had to explain that it was a know issue and was
being addressed in the 1st SP. Quite embarrassing. I really can't print
what one of the engineers said about it Can't say I disagree.. quite
disappointing... the 15th can't come soon enough....

Sorry just have the "Monday morning, IV6 "poofed" twice and I keep getting
this stupid "component needs to be updated" error message blues...."

--
Sean Dotson, PE
http://www.sdotson.com
remove all #s from email
-----------------------------------------
*Triton, Mark
Message 2 of 5 (30 Views)

Re: Printing Bleed Thru Issue

11-03-2002 10:06 PM in reply to: *Dotson, Sean
I'm keeping my mouth shut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (LOL)

Mark


"Sean Dotson" wrote in message
news:978658BE150886403209F741BF411D08@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> Had a presentation Friday. Several people noticed the hidden lines that
> bled through on the prints. Had to explain that it was a know issue and
was
> being addressed in the 1st SP. Quite embarrassing. I really can't print
> what one of the engineers said about it Can't say I disagree.. quite
> disappointing... the 15th can't come soon enough....
>
> Sorry just have the "Monday morning, IV6 "poofed" twice and I keep getting
> this stupid "component needs to be updated" error message blues...."
>
> --
> Sean Dotson, PE
> http://www.sdotson.com
> remove all #s from email
> -----------------------------------------
>
>
*Dotson, Sean
Message 3 of 5 (30 Views)

Re:

11-03-2002 10:12 PM in reply to: *Dotson, Sean
why stop now

(FYI, Mark was the original discoverer of this bug)

--
Sean Dotson, PE
http://www.sdotson.com
remove all #s from email
-----------------------------------------
"Mark Triton" wrote in message
news:EAA14D3D90D52EB61545874A41151247@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> I'm keeping my mouth shut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (LOL)
>
> Mark
>
>
> "Sean Dotson" wrote in message
> news:978658BE150886403209F741BF411D08@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> > Had a presentation Friday. Several people noticed the hidden lines that
> > bled through on the prints. Had to explain that it was a know issue and
> was
> > being addressed in the 1st SP. Quite embarrassing. I really can't
print
> > what one of the engineers said about it Can't say I disagree..
quite
> > disappointing... the 15th can't come soon enough....
> >
> > Sorry just have the "Monday morning, IV6 "poofed" twice and I keep
getting
> > this stupid "component needs to be updated" error message blues...."
> >
> > --
> > Sean Dotson, PE
> > http://www.sdotson.com
> > remove all #s from email
> > -----------------------------------------
> >
> >
>
>
*Triton, Mark
Message 4 of 5 (30 Views)

Re:

11-03-2002 10:30 PM in reply to: *Dotson, Sean
You'll be hearing from me if SP1 doesn't get this fixed properly!!!! Hear
me now, believe me later!! (borrowed from Arnold Schwartzeneger - one of my
favorite lines - makes sense after you think about it for a while)

Mark



"Sean Dotson" wrote in message
news:80E0C6375C194A02318267AD47FE779A@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> why stop now
>
> (FYI, Mark was the original discoverer of this bug)
>
> --
> Sean Dotson, PE
*Yeandle, Laurence
Message 5 of 5 (30 Views)

Re:

11-04-2002 03:06 AM in reply to: *Dotson, Sean
Ouch, elastic bands and paper clips :smileyhappy: or is it brollies at twenty
paces .

--
Laurence,
--

"Mark Triton" wrote in message
news:52CCA1BF11A98D9CE77107E41EAD99CA@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> You'll be hearing from me if SP1 doesn't get this fixed properly!!!! Hear
> me now, believe me later!! (borrowed from Arnold Schwartzeneger - one of
my
> favorite lines - makes sense after you think about it for a while)
>
> Mark
>
>
>
> "Sean Dotson" wrote in message
> news:80E0C6375C194A02318267AD47FE779A@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> > why stop now
> >
> > (FYI, Mark was the original discoverer of this bug)
> >
> > --
> > Sean Dotson, PE
>
>
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!