Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preview pane

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
136 Views, 3 Replies

Preview pane

When does IV save the image that it uses for the preview pane? I have an iPart of a nut that I have changed the shape and color on, but the preview pane still shows it as it was before the changes. When I open the part, the changes are there. I have a few other iParts that behave the same. Any ideas? -Mike
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Dirty it and save with "iProperties> Save Preview Image" unchecked. Then redo the steps wth the save preview checked on. darvin "mpower" wrote in message news:3fdf80a0$1_7@statler... > When does IV save the image that it uses for the preview pane? I have an > iPart of a nut that I have changed the shape and color on, but the preview > pane still shows it as it was before the changes. When I open the part, the > changes are there. I have a few other iParts that behave the same. Any > ideas? > > -Mike > >
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

Some of the preview images in iParts are saved bitmaps/whatever, I think. ~Larry "mpower" wrote in message news:3fdf80a0$1_7@statler... > When does IV save the image that it uses for the preview pane? I have an > iPart of a nut that I have changed the shape and color on, but the preview > pane still shows it as it was before the changes. When I open the part, the > changes are there. I have a few other iParts that behave the same. Any > ideas? > > -Mike > >
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

Thanks Darvin, that works! -Mike "darvinv" wrote in message news:3fdf8279$1_2@statler... > Dirty it and save with "iProperties> Save Preview Image" unchecked. Then > redo the steps wth the save preview checked on. > darvin

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report