Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PRESENTATION FILES

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
119 Views, 2 Replies

PRESENTATION FILES

Is there any way to make a good looking .ipn? I want to tweak a part that has bolts constrained to it but I have to grab all the bolts that would normally move with the part they were constrained to in MDT. The trails also seem to stink because you cannot create them, that I know of, or edit them without affecting the tweak value. Is Inventor really this dumb with presentation files or do I need to take a class on how to do it?
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

You can add a new trail in a different spot on your tweaks. RMB Add Trail. They are a little clumsy, but eventually I have always been able to get good looking presentations both for assembly insturctions and exploded views on drawings. When selecting parts for tweaks, you can also select them in the browser which can potentially save time. --Brian "Jay Muchemore" wrote in message news:419507c9$1_3@newsprd01... > Is there any way to make a good looking .ipn? > > I want to tweak a part that has bolts constrained to it but I have to grab > all the bolts that would normally move with the part they were constrained > to in MDT. The trails also seem to stink because you cannot create them, > that I know of, or edit them without affecting the tweak value. > > Is Inventor really this dumb with presentation files or do I need to take a > class on how to do it? > >
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

To edit a tweak select the part and RMB add trail then you can select where you want the trail to start from. Or select the trail and hold alt down. Now drag. K Johnson

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report