Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre made saved text blocks to insert into drawings?

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
829 Views, 1 Reply

Pre made saved text blocks to insert into drawings?

Basically we have a number of different procedures that need to be written in each drawing.  Each drawing uses one of 5 or so procedures.  Usually we type it out every time which is a pain or copy paste. We also tried making word documents and inserting them that way but it got a little buggy.  Is there any way to have 5 or so pre made text blocks to pick which to insert onto different types of drawings but that can be global used across a few systems?   We have a small group of workers all on the vault server.  Basically I just want to be able to have a finished drawing.  Click something that will open a list of my pre made text blocks, and insert one into the drawing that I can scale etc. and also anyone on eht server or vault can access.  Thanks.  We use Inventor 2011.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

http://wikihelp.autodesk.com/Inventor/enu/2012/Help/0073-Autodesk73/0611-Drawings611/0633-Drawing_63...

Try reading this out... it may be what you are after.  Its in regards to Sketched Symbols.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report