Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

!!PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!!

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
leonardofogo
212 Views, 1 Reply

!!PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!!

I formatted my computer and autodesk inventor does not want to activate my original copy.

I have tried to contact support within the inventor website but it has been already a month, i have sent many messages and no one gives a flying fu***. 

How can i fix this? I even spent almost 2 hours paying internatinal phonecalls to inventor to try to fix it and the number that "should help me" only gives the website page. and of course the inventor suport is inneficent... screatch that... inexistent. 

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!

I already downloaded the crack for it, the only reason i had not installed is because im scared of viruses, its ridiculous that i have a original registration and have to resort to piracy to make my genuine copy fully functional. But my trial is runing out and i dont want to not work. better have visureses on my computer than not work. 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
pcrawley
in reply to: leonardofogo

Wow - with an attitude like that, I'm not surprised you aren't getting much help.

This forum offers free assistance from people who actually do give a "flying fu***" so you might want to moderate your tone if you want some help.

Activation is typically automatic, but in your case - where you didn't take your license off the machine before reformatting - it's going to be a manual process.

Create an email containing your serial number (xxx-yyyyyyyy format, all numbers) and your request code (long string of letters and numbers) and send it to your reseller who'll be able to request the activation code.  Even done manually, I've never seen this take more than 12 hours.  (To get to the request code, you might have to start Inventor, hit "Activate" and then "Already have an activation code".  You can copy & paste the activation code using CTRLC & CTRL V - the right-click thing doesn't work.

Alternatively, activate it yourself here: https://registeronce.autodesk.com/prodreg/beginRegistration.action

You'll just need your Autodesk ID to sign in - and if you don't have one, it only takes seconds to create.  You will still need the serial number and request code.

"I even spent almost 2 hours paying internatinal phonecalls to inventor".  To Inventor?  Or do you mean Autodesk?  Or a reseller?  I doubt you phoned the product itself.

As for "and of course the inventor suport is inneficent... screatch that... inexistent" Apart from four spelling mistakes and one made-up word, are you hoping that will encourage others here to help?

Peter

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report