Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help- user form with vb

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
twinz3950
340 Views, 1 Reply

Please help- user form with vb

I have struggled trying make a simple user form using visual studios express.  I have switch to a job that uses inventor 2011 and unfortunately I am used to using the I-logic forms that was released in 2012.  Can any one please walk me thru the steps to create just a very basic form.  I have tried to follow varies threads on this forum but I have had no success replicating any of it. 

What I would like to do is just create a very basic form that has a combo box and text box that will control the size and height of a part in an assembly.  I just needed to learn the basics of how it works and is applied to inventor so that I may create a more complex form in vb. 

As of now I am using input boxes with in the I-logic module to input the information but I would like to take the 8 message boxes that I am using and combine them into one user form.

If any one can help me I would be grateful. 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
4donwan4
in reply to: twinz3950

I am not sure if you tried posting this thread here http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Inventor-Customization/bd-p/120 but it might be better served there for customization requests.

Regards,

Don

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report