Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Please HELP] My Inventor doesn't work!

10 REPLIES 10
SOLVED
Message 1 of 11
qiudingchen
921 Views, 10 Replies

[Please HELP] My Inventor doesn't work!

Hi there,

i installed the software yesterday. but something wrong with my win7 OS so i had the system restored at noon. i found that the software is half-deleted, too. so i restore it (im using inventor pro 2012). But i CAN'T open it now! i opened it last night for assignment. it works well at that time!

the software down in 10s after i run it...

no erro mentioned. no thing is showed on screen.

please help!

sorry for my broken english. i isnt a native speaker.

捕获.PNG

this is the last step i can reach``

i really need your help since there is a very important assignment need to be down.

THX

10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11
JDMather
in reply to: qiudingchen

Search Google for Autodesk Clean Uninstall instructions and follow them closely before attempting re-install of the software.

Make sure anti-virus and UAC turned off during re-install.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

The CADWhisperer YouTube Channel

EESignature

Message 3 of 11
Cadmanto

Like JD suggested I would do a clean uninstall then a clean install.

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
(Colossians 3:23-25)

Message 4 of 11
qiudingchen

i still can have it reinstalled succssfully..i followed the steps provided. ive tried the quick tool for un-install given together with the inventor. and cleaned my registry. i m what else can i do? re-install the OS? i hope that would not be the answer.

i still suffer from the same problem.

Message 5 of 11
qiudingchen
in reply to: Cadmanto

i still can have it reinstalled succssfully..i followed the steps provided. ive tried the quick tool for un-install given together with the inventor. and cleaned my registry. i m what else can i do? re-install the OS? i hope that would not be the answer.

i still suffer from the same problem.

Message 6 of 11
qiudingchen

捕获.PNG

thanks for helping me!

best wishes,

Qiu

Message 7 of 11
trumpy81

Qiu, I notice you are using Bootcamp which may be part of the problem. Have you tried using Inventor for OS X?

Also, open the 'event.log' files in the photo you displayed, they should give you some hint of where Inventor is failing.

Regards
Andy M
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2013 Pro SP1.1, Win7 Pro - 64Bit - SP1, Intel i7 960 @ 3.333 GHz
Asus X58 Sabertooth, Corsair 12Gig DDR3, AMD Radeon HD6970, Samsung 830 Series 256G SSD, 2x 3TB Seagate, 2x 2TB Hitachi,
1x 1TB Samsung, 4 x 2TB Seagate in Netgear ReadyNAS NV+, Dual Asus VE278Q Monitors
Message 8 of 11
JDMather
in reply to: trumpy81

@trumpy81 wrote:

Have you tried using Inventor for OS X?

Where do you get that?  I have heard of Inventor Fusion for Mac OS, but not Inventor.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EESignature

Message 9 of 11
trumpy81
in reply to: JDMather

Oops, my bad. I was thinking about Inventor, but it is Inventor Fusion for Mac OS X.

I may have been thinking of Inventor LT for Mac OS X also, but that was probably an older version.

Glad you caught it JD 😉

Regards
Andy M
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2013 Pro SP1.1, Win7 Pro - 64Bit - SP1, Intel i7 960 @ 3.333 GHz
Asus X58 Sabertooth, Corsair 12Gig DDR3, AMD Radeon HD6970, Samsung 830 Series 256G SSD, 2x 3TB Seagate, 2x 2TB Hitachi,
1x 1TB Samsung, 4 x 2TB Seagate in Netgear ReadyNAS NV+, Dual Asus VE278Q Monitors
Message 10 of 11
qiudingchen
in reply to: trumpy81

thx for giving the solution. ive solve the problem already

where can i get the inventor for mac? at the app store?

i have tried to download it, but failed

Message 11 of 11
JDMather

@qiudingchen wrote:

where can i get the inventor for mac?

I don't think there is an Inventor for Mac.

Inventor ConFusion for Mac is very different than Inventor.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report