Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLEASE HELP>>

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
android_mike
261 Views, 4 Replies

PLEASE HELP>>

Hello:

I am really having trouble trying to reinstall or trying to find some where to download a new set of Content Center files. IM using (Inventor routed system suite 2011) and I need 1.25" x 1.25" x 0.25" square tubing. But the smallest I have is 2" x 2" x 3/16" can any one please help me to retrieve my other parts.. PLEASE

Thank you very much!

Mike

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
PACDrafting
in reply to: android_mike

Mike

What is it you actually need?

You might need to rephrase what your after.

Message 3 of 5
android_mike
in reply to: PACDrafting

thanks for the reply im trying to use the frame  wizard and i noticed some of the material i need is not there, size wise and i have no clue on how to get  any of the content center parts back

Message 4 of 5
PACDrafting

It could be a number of possibilities.

Do you have a custom CC library?

Check the project file on whether all needed libraries are active.

Check applications options CC library location settings.

Message 5 of 5
SBix26

First off, please put some effort into writing a useful subject line.  "Please Help" gives us no idea of what the issue might be, nor does it help anyone who is searching for the same issue.

As delivered, the ANSI square tubing shapes do not show anything smaller than 2 x 2 x 3/16.  If you previously used smaller tubing, it means that you (or someone else) created a custom library and added the smaller sizes.  If so, you need to re-attach that custom library.  If you have not had these sizes available before, then you can copy the delivered square tubing to a custom library and add sizes to the table, as many as you wish.  The Content Center Editor is under the Manage tab.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report