Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planes Visibility

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
nicu_bogd
330 Views, 2 Replies

Planes Visibility

Hello. I have 2 problems:

1. created a turbine whose blades are made from some planes that I applied thicken offset command. I applied circular pattern to multiply the blade around center point but i get too many planes and i must to make invisible each one. How can i make invisible all planes in the same time.

2. After i make them invisibile i exit from that part but when i start that part again or when i place it in an assembly all planes are visible. What should i do to make them invisible for ever.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
CCarreiras
in reply to: nicu_bogd

Hi!

You are talking about planes or surfaces?

To hide the planes, go to tab View -> Object Visibility, and deselect "All work features"

If you want to hide the surfaces, in the browser, open the folder "surfaces", select all with select+ control key, or shift Key, like selecting files in windows and RMB and deselect Visibility. Do this before place the part in one assembly.

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so, use the  Mark Solutions!  Accept as Solution or Give Kudos!Kudos - Thank you!

CCarreiras

EESignature

Message 3 of 3
JDMather
in reply to: nicu_bogd

You did not even need to create ExtrusionSrf1 - you could have Trimmed the LoftSrf1 directly with Sketch6.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report