Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pipe and tube style not available

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
eunice.chagoya
533 Views, 3 Replies

pipe and tube style not available

When Routing a Pipe and Tube in my model an error that says "...pipe and tube style not available..." (See Screenshot 1).

Software version in 2013 (Autodesk Inventor)
Operating System: W7 64 bit.

Every single default styles had returned the same error. It seemed everything in my content center has been deleted. Even ‘Place from Content Center’ has no parts in it anymore and I noticed this at the same time I can’t create the pipes. See screenshot 2 and 3 for reference.

I've seen several related posts and it is not clear if this is a bug or missconfiguration? Please advise.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
salariua
in reply to: eunice.chagoya

You need to go into Inventor / Manage / Project / Configure Content Center Library /  and make sure the libraries are available and ticked on.

522.jpg

523.jpg

524.jpg

For tube and pipe you need "Inventor Routed Systems".

Adrian S.
blog.ads-sol.com 

AIP2012-2020 i7 6700k AMD R9 370
Did you find this reply helpful ?
If so please use the Accepted Solutions or Like button - Thank you!
Message 3 of 4
cbenner
in reply to: salariua

Also need to fisrt make sure you are working in the correct project.  Sometimes Inventor will change to the default project without you knowing it, and your libraries and search paths may not be properly set.  So, first make sure you are working in the correct project file... then check the library settins as Adrian suggested.

Let us know how it goes and good luck!

Message 4 of 4
thomasangel614
in reply to: cbenner

All of my Things are checked on and it still doesn't work. Thanks for trying though.

Thomas Angelucci

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report