Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pattern subassembly by parameter

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
RobinDhondt
256 Views, 2 Replies

Pattern subassembly by parameter

Hi all,

I've got the following problem:

In my head assembly I have a subassembly that has derived parts from my skeleton. My skeleton (part ending with skt in the picture) is in the subassembly.

In this subassembly I made a view representation: NoSKT

When this is activated the skeleton is hided (see picture).

Sub.png

If I now make a pattern of this subassembly in my headassembly with for example a parameter from my embedded excel or a parameter in inventor "quantity = 2" inventor will add 1 element with the same view representation. Still no problem.

Pattern.png 

The problem is now when I change the parameter. If I change the quantity to for example 3, the view representation of the third element is gone and the skeleton will become visible.

PatternAangepast.png

I have many parts like this in my headassembly and quite a lot of patterns. Which means a lot of skeletons become visible. Is there a way to stop this from happening?

Thank you in advance!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
CCarreiras
in reply to: RobinDhondt

Hi!!

I think, perhaps, are those things that happen in the browser that no one can explain ... because it works for element 2, should work the same for the element 3.

Where is the view representation in element 3??!!

Someone?

Regards.

CCarreiras

EESignature

Message 3 of 3
RobinDhondt
in reply to: CCarreiras

Seriously... no one?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report