Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

path not found errors in Inventor 2012

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
pitsingerk
247 Views, 2 Replies

path not found errors in Inventor 2012

I am having issues with my Inventor 2012, Windows 7 64bit, service pack 2 installed.  This is happening only on my machine, we have 4 others being used at the same time.  When I try to save a file, I am getting a "path not found" error, an example of the file path r:\engineering\inventormodels\anchor.  If I change the location to r:\engineering\inventormodels, one level up, the file will save.  I have a few hundred sub folders under inventor models and none of them will let me save a file.  If I go up down one level to the r:\engineering\inventormodels it will.  Since is only happening on one of our machines, this makes absolutely no sense to me. Through explorer, I can copy a file and paste it in any of the subfolders telling me that this is an Inventor issue.  Any help as to what could be causing this will be greatly appreciated

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
pitsingerk
in reply to: pitsingerk

I have Inventor 2013 loaded also and tried creating a new file and saving it to the directories that would not save in 2012, I have no issues with the 2013 files.

Message 3 of 3
pitsingerk
in reply to: pitsingerk

Anyone have any thoughts here, I'm really struggling here.  I've gone full blown 2013 since the first request for help.  The problem followed from 2012 to 2013. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report