Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parts list wrap direction in IDW

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
345 Views, 3 Replies

Parts list wrap direction in IDW

Prior to IV8, I am sure you could control which way a parts wrapped, when you split a list. I can't seem it find it in IV8. It used to be accessed at the bottom of the Edit Parts List dialog by a >> (expand) button. Am I missing something or has that functionally been removed? TIA Rick
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

There's a right click somewhere. Can't seem to recall. "RMD" wrote in message news:4088202d_2@newsprd01... > Prior to IV8, I am sure you could control which way a parts wrapped, when > you split a list. I can't seem it find it in IV8. It used to be accessed at > the bottom of the Edit Parts List dialog by a >> (expand) button. Am I > missing something or has that functionally been removed? > > TIA > Rick > >
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

I think Chris T. knows how to do this. D.D. "RMD" wrote in message news:4088202d_2@newsprd01... > Prior to IV8, I am sure you could control which way a parts wrapped, when > you split a list. I can't seem it find it in IV8. It used to be accessed at > the bottom of the Edit Parts List dialog by a >> (expand) button. Am I > missing something or has that functionally been removed? > > TIA > Rick > >
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

This option is provided, but only (as far as I can tell) when you first insert the parts list. It can't be changed after the list is inserted? Chris T did have the answer "RMD" wrote in message news:4088202d_2@newsprd01... > Prior to IV8, I am sure you could control which way a parts wrapped, when > you split a list. I can't seem it find it in IV8. It used to be accessed at > the bottom of the Edit Parts List dialog by a >> (expand) button. Am I > missing something or has that functionally been removed? > > TIA > Rick > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report