Inventor General Discussion

Inventor General Discussion

Parts list wrap direction in IDW

232 Views, 3 Replies
04-22-2004 12:42 PM
Prior to IV8, I am sure you could control which way a parts wrapped, when you split a list. I can't seem it find it in IV8. It used to be accessed at the bottom of the Edit Parts List dialog by a >> (expand) button. Am I missing something or has that functionally been removed? TIA Rick
*JLGaddy
Post 2 of 4

Re: Parts list wrap direction in IDW

04-22-2004 06:39 PM in reply to: *RMD
There's a right click somewhere. Can't seem to recall. "RMD" wrote in message news:4088202d_2@newsprd01... > Prior to IV8, I am sure you could control which way a parts wrapped, when > you split a list. I can't seem it find it in IV8. It used to be accessed at > the bottom of the Edit Parts List dialog by a >> (expand) button. Am I > missing something or has that functionally been removed? > > TIA > Rick > >
*D Didyk
Post 3 of 4

04-23-2004 06:32 AM in reply to: *RMD
I think Chris T. knows how to do this. D.D. "RMD" wrote in message news:4088202d_2@newsprd01... > Prior to IV8, I am sure you could control which way a parts wrapped, when > you split a list. I can't seem it find it in IV8. It used to be accessed at > the bottom of the Edit Parts List dialog by a >> (expand) button. Am I > missing something or has that functionally been removed? > > TIA > Rick > >

04-23-2004 07:58 AM in reply to: *RMD
This option is provided, but only (as far as I can tell) when you first insert the parts list. It can't be changed after the list is inserted? Chris T did have the answer "RMD" wrote in message news:4088202d_2@newsprd01... > Prior to IV8, I am sure you could control which way a parts wrapped, when > you split a list. I can't seem it find it in IV8. It used to be accessed at > the bottom of the Edit Parts List dialog by a >> (expand) button. Am I > missing something or has that functionally been removed? > > TIA > Rick > >
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are you interested in helping shape the future of the Autodesk Community? To participate in this brief usability study, please click here. Your time and input is greatly appreciated!