Inventor General Discussion

Inventor General Discussion

LKelly521
Message 1 of 3 (224 Views)

Parts list not displaying items.

224 Views, 2 Replies
02-29-2012 06:37 AM

I have an issue where I go to place a parts list and after placing does not show any items. I can go into the BOM and all the parts are shown. However, only columns and rows are displayed in the parts list.

*Expert Elite*
cbenner
Message 2 of 3 (210 Views)

Re: Parts list not displaying items.

02-29-2012 07:00 AM in reply to: LKelly521

Do you have views of your assembly placed on the drawing sheet already?  I only ask, because your screen shot doesn't show any, and I hate to assume.

ChrisB

ADSK_Expert_Elite_Icon_S_Color_Blk.png

Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution &Give Kudos!Kudos to further enhance the value of these forums. Thank you! :smileyhappy:

http://cadtipstricks.wordpress.com//

LKelly521
Message 3 of 3 (206 Views)

Re: Parts list not displaying items.

02-29-2012 07:05 AM in reply to: cbenner

Yes. I just didn't want to show them. I'm working on the titleblock I was given. I think there is something in it causing the issue. I can copy the titleblock to the standard border and it works fine. So I'm trying to track down the issue.

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!