Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parameters update from formular with delay, not automatically

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Mr.Caro
352 Views, 4 Replies

Parameters update from formular with delay, not automatically

Hello everyone,

first of all, thanks in advance for your time.

I have a part, which is configurated from a formular that shows up when the part is opened. As soon as I change a parameter in the formular, the part is automatically updated, which I don't want to happen. The best option would be that as I close the formular, all the parameters would be updated. Another option would be to update them manually, by clicking in the "Local update" button, after I close the formular. I have tried everything I know even with iLogic, but nothing seems to work. Any ideas?

Kind regards,

CARLOS CARO

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
CCarreiras
in reply to: Mr.Caro

Hi Carlos!

If you're changing the parameter in Fx table, you can delay the update unselecting "Imediate Update"

2.png

If you're using a Form, use the buttons "ok- Cancel - Apply". The parameters only update when you press the apply or ok, not after.

1.png

Regards.

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so, use the  Mark Solutions!  Accept as Solution or Give Kudos!Kudos - Thank you!

CCarreiras

EESignature

Message 3 of 5
Mr.Caro
in reply to: CCarreiras

Hello Carlos,

in fact, I am using a Formulare, but I don't know how to attach the Yes-No-Apply buttons in there, can you explain it please? But that's exactly what i want!!

Thanks,

CARLOS

Message 4 of 5
CCarreiras
in reply to: Mr.Caro

Hi!

Edit the form;

1.png

Chose the button's  behavior you want to use.

2.png

Regards.

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so, use the  Mark Solutions!  Accept as Solution or Give Kudos!Kudos - Thank you!

CCarreiras

EESignature

Message 5 of 5
Mr.Caro
in reply to: CCarreiras

Hi Carlos!!

That was very useful. Thanks a lot.

Kind regards,

CARLOS CARO

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report