Inventor General Discussion

WillieD33
Message 1 of 2 (82 Views)

Parameter changed randomly

82 Views, 1 Replies
10-22-2013 10:47 AM

Hello,

In one of the assemblies I'm editing I have a rule where the parameter changed formats on me. It went from something normal like: Parameter("Name:1", "Name")=36 to a format like: p534g9_86=36. 

Does anyone know how to fix that or how i might be able to track down what was being pointed at so I can correct it? I looked through the assembly and part file parameters but can't find where 36 is being plugged in at. 

Thanks

*Expert Elite*
cbenner
Message 2 of 2 (76 Views)

Re: Parameter changed randomly

10-22-2013 11:22 AM in reply to: WillieD33

Welcome to the forums...

Is this an iLogic question?  If so you might want to mention that or possibly try the Inventor customization forum? 

ChrisB

ADSK_Expert_Elite_Icon_S_Color_Blk.png

Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution &Give Kudos!Kudos to further enhance the value of these forums. Thank you! :smileyhappy:

http://cbennertipstricks.blogspot.com/

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.