Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pack-and-Go Invetor Pro 2012 (SP1)

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
moretti999
226 Views, 3 Replies

Pack-and-Go Invetor Pro 2012 (SP1)

Anybody can give concise answer if it is possible to include all drawings for subcomponents when launching PNG from the Top Assy drawing?

So far, even selecting the "Include linked file" check-box does not show any drawings amongst found files.

Autodesk peeps are welcome to chime in.

AM
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
IgorMir
in reply to: moretti999

It had been answered many a time. Look for this thread, for example:

Pack and Go "ALL" drawing files in a higher assy

Reagrds,

Igor.

Web: www.meqc.com.au
Message 3 of 4
moretti999
in reply to: IgorMir

Igor, ink I got it. Also, I saw your thread with screenshots. Could not get it from the images. To me, it still does not make any sense when I need to tell PNG module where to fetch the linked drawings. This is exactly what I had to do to get them all regardless of the fact that the locations are perfectly described in the project file. Regardless, thanks for chiming in. Grazie mille! AM
AM
Message 4 of 4
IgorMir
in reply to: moretti999

The "Include linked files" and "Search for referencing files" are two different things in P&G. In the image I was referring you to "Search in folder" should be selected rather than 'Search project file locations". And then you have to navigate to the folder where you store the drawing files. That speeds Pack & Go process substantially. Subject, of course, you exercise strict discipline in your file management.

Regards,

Igor.

Web: www.meqc.com.au

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report