Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Optimize inventor performance

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
NelsonPaiva
1018 Views, 3 Replies

Optimize inventor performance

Hi.

Someone can give me a help how I can optimize inventor 2010 so I can get more performance working with big assemblys?

I have a new machine and it should work faster than what is currently working.

There are some settings that can be changed in Inventor so that it works faster?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Lancasterm
in reply to: NelsonPaiva

We had these settings (Application Options/Display tab) and performed well for us.   See attachment

Message 3 of 4
cbenner
in reply to: NelsonPaiva

Welcome.

Saying you have a new machine is not quite enough info.  I could ask why my new truck isn't able to haul my camper.... but if my new truck is a little 4 cylinder, that might shed some light on the issue.  😄

Ok,... maybe a bad example, but I hope you get the point.  Please post your system specs, OS, graphics card and drivers etc.  Network vs local, Vault... etc.

Message 4 of 4
mcgyvr
in reply to: cbenner

http://wikihelp.autodesk.com/Inventor/enu/2012/Help/0073-Autodesk73/0460-Assembli460/Work_with_Large...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report