Inventor General Discussion

Reply

Old Versions Folder?

62 Views, 5 Replies
12-09-2002 11:54 PM
How do you make IV stop making that folder? I have it set to 0 in the
project file and running IV6 SP1.
Thanx Jesse
*Dotson, Sean
Post 2 of 6

Re: Old Versions Folder?

12-10-2002 12:03 AM in reply to: *Jesse
You don't..sorry.

--
Sean Dotson, PE
http://www.sdotson.com
Check the Inventor FAQ for most common questions
http://www.sdotson.com/faq.html
-----------------------------------------
"Jesse" wrote in message
news:2074A5F68FE8C861D3EC8D3722EAA154@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> How do you make IV stop making that folder? I have it set to 0 in the
> project file and running IV6 SP1.
> Thanx Jesse
>
>
*Bliss, Charles
Post 3 of 6

Re:

12-10-2002 12:04 AM in reply to: *Jesse
This remains a prime target for a VB Application (or a .bat file).

Sean Dotson wrote:

>You don't..sorry.
>
>--
>Sean Dotson, PE
>http://www.sdotson.com
>Check the Inventor FAQ for most common questions
>http://www.sdotson.com/faq.html
>-----------------------------------------
>"Jesse" wrote in message
>news:2074A5F68FE8C861D3EC8D3722EAA154@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
>
>
>>How do you make IV stop making that folder? I have it set to 0 in the
>>project file and running IV6 SP1.
>>Thanx Jesse
>>
>>
>>
>>
>
>
>
>
*Dotson, Sean
Post 4 of 6

Re:

12-10-2002 12:21 AM in reply to: *Jesse
(or a .bat file).

yep!

--
Sean Dotson, PE
http://www.sdotson.com
Check the Inventor FAQ for most common questions
http://www.sdotson.com/faq.html
-----------------------------------------
"Charles Bliss" wrote in message
news:3DF610A9.2010006@cbliss.com...
> This remains a prime target for a VB Application (or a .bat file).
>
> Sean Dotson wrote:
>
> >You don't..sorry.
> >
> >--
> >Sean Dotson, PE
> >http://www.sdotson.com
> >Check the Inventor FAQ for most common questions
> >http://www.sdotson.com/faq.html
> >-----------------------------------------
> >"Jesse" wrote in message
> >news:2074A5F68FE8C861D3EC8D3722EAA154@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> >
> >
> >>How do you make IV stop making that folder? I have it set to 0 in the
> >>project file and running IV6 SP1.
> >>Thanx Jesse
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
*Hinterhoeller, Richard
Post 5 of 6

Re:

12-10-2002 01:01 AM in reply to: *Jesse
I thought someone said it would be part of SP2.

Richard

Sean Dotson wrote:
> (or a .bat file).
>
> yep!
>
> --
> Sean Dotson, PE
> http://www.sdotson.com
> Check the Inventor FAQ for most common questions
> http://www.sdotson.com/faq.html
> -----------------------------------------
> "Charles Bliss" wrote in message
> news:3DF610A9.2010006@cbliss.com...
>
>>This remains a prime target for a VB Application (or a .bat file).
>>
>>Sean Dotson wrote:
>>
>>
>>>You don't..sorry.
>>>
>>>--
>>>Sean Dotson, PE
>>>http://www.sdotson.com
>>>Check the Inventor FAQ for most common questions
>>>http://www.sdotson.com/faq.html
>>>-----------------------------------------
>>>"Jesse" wrote in message
>>>news:2074A5F68FE8C861D3EC8D3722EAA154@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>>How do you make IV stop making that folder? I have it set to 0 in the
>>>>project file and running IV6 SP1.
>>>>Thanx Jesse
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>
>
*Dotson, Sean
Post 6 of 6

Re:

12-10-2002 01:01 AM in reply to: *Jesse
I said that. I was told one thing now I'm being told another. The last I
have heard is will not be changed. Apparently the folders are used even if
the user doesn't explicitly save old versions.

--
Sean Dotson, PE
http://www.sdotson.com
Check the Inventor FAQ for most common questions
http://www.sdotson.com/faq.html
-----------------------------------------
"Richard Hinterhoeller" wrote in message
news:3DF61DE9.5080604@hfx.eastlink.ca...
> I thought someone said it would be part of SP2.
>
> Richard
>
> Sean Dotson wrote:
> > (or a .bat file).
> >
> > yep!
> >
> > --
> > Sean Dotson, PE
> > http://www.sdotson.com
> > Check the Inventor FAQ for most common questions
> > http://www.sdotson.com/faq.html
> > -----------------------------------------
> > "Charles Bliss" wrote in message
> > news:3DF610A9.2010006@cbliss.com...
> >
> >>This remains a prime target for a VB Application (or a .bat file).
> >>
> >>Sean Dotson wrote:
> >>
> >>
> >>>You don't..sorry.
> >>>
> >>>--
> >>>Sean Dotson, PE
> >>>http://www.sdotson.com
> >>>Check the Inventor FAQ for most common questions
> >>>http://www.sdotson.com/faq.html
> >>>-----------------------------------------
> >>>"Jesse" wrote in message
> >>>news:2074A5F68FE8C861D3EC8D3722EAA154@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>>How do you make IV stop making that folder? I have it set to 0 in the
> >>>>project file and running IV6 SP1.
> >>>>Thanx Jesse
> >>>>
> >>>>
> >>>>
> >>>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >
> >
>
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are you interested in helping shape the future of the Autodesk Community? To participate in this brief usability study, please click here. Your time and input is greatly appreciated!