Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not in model anymore, but still checked out (because of any reference...?)

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
PolemEngineering
193 Views, 2 Replies

Not in model anymore, but still checked out (because of any reference...?)

Hello,

I have an assembly (Assembly1) with several parts. Yesterday I checked if it fitts with another part so a placed an other assembly (Assembly2) in this assembly. In a sketch (top assembly level) I take some lines to compare. After this and some save actions I deleted the last added assembly.

Now, every time I open (and check out from vault) this assembly (1) it also downloads the second assembly (2), but there are no visual references to this assembly. No sketch, no constrains, no parameters. I also did a rebuild all. Nothing...

Please help.

René

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

I have had this problem with vault when I use it in the past.  What we did to fix it was start a new drawing and paste all of the sheets from one file to the other.  Then save the newly created drawing over the top of the old and sign in.  I believe that corrected it though it might have taken copying all of the views only and not the whole sheets, which can be a much bigger pain.  Try it and see.

Please mark this response "Accept as solution" if it answers your question.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Corey Parks
Message 3 of 3

Strange solution, but it works...

Thanks.

René

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report